I’m really happy to announce that my book Production Ready GraphQL is finally done and will be available on March 23rd!
This project started with a book I called “The Little Book of GraphQL Schema Design”, but quickly evolved into a bigger project. The book not only changed name but now covers much more than schema design. It contains a full overview of what is needed to build great GraphQL APIs:
- Schema Design
- Implementation Techniques
- Performance & Monitoring
- Migrating from legacy APIs
- A lot more: Everything I’ve learnt on building GraphQL APIs is in there!
With the book you may also get the Complete Package which will contain:
- Three extra guides (A schema design cheat sheet you can keep close when building features, a full guide on making schema changes and evolving an API, and a few reviews of publicly accessible APIs to learn from existing APIs)
- 5 interviews with amazing GraphQL community members including folks from Shopify, GitHub, Apollo & more.
Feel free to share this tweet to show your support! https://twitter.com/__xuorig__/status/1234558617749262337