The Production Ready GraphQL Book is Coming Out March 23rd
I’m really happy to announce that my book Production Ready GraphQL is finally done and will be available on March 23rd!
This project started with a book I called “The Little Book of GraphQL Schema Design”, but quickly evolved into a bigger project. The book not only changed name but now covers much more than schema design. It contains a full overview of what is needed to build great GraphQL APIs:
- Schema Design
- Implementation Techniques
- Performance & Monitoring
- Migrating from legacy APIs
- A lot more: Everything I’ve learnt on building GraphQL APIs is in there!
With the book you may also get the Complete Package which will contain:
- Three extra guides (A schema design cheat sheet you can keep close when building features, a full guide on making schema changes and evolving an API, and a few reviews of publicly accessible APIs to learn from existing APIs)
- 5 interviews with amazing GraphQL community members including folks from Shopify, GitHub, Apollo & more.
Feel free to share this tweet to show your support! https://twitter.com/__xuorig__/status/1234558617749262337